These personal data are processed
- Using the website
- All use of our website is voluntary. When browsing this website, it is voluntary to provide identifiable personal information. We processes non-identifiable information about the users of our site. The purpose is to improve and enhance the content and usability of the site. Personal IP addresses are not collected.
- Online newsletter Edm (only available in Norwegian)
- Upon registration, we collect your e-mail address and forward the address to our newsletter program (Mailchimp) at The Rocket Science Group. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe from the service at any time. You unsubscribe by clicking on “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletters that are sent out. You may also let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org (remember to state clearly the actual e-mail address you want removed).
- Your e-mail address is stored for a maximum of 24 hours on the website before being anonymised and deleted. The email address is forwarded to our customer account at The Rocket Science Group (Mailchimp). The email address is processed by The Rocket Science Group (Mailchimp) until you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Booking and travel gift cards inquiries (only available in Norwegian)
- When filling in the forms, we collect data such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, dates og departure and arrival, as well as preferred hotel. For companies, we also collect the VAT number and company name. We need this data in order to handle the inquiry and make you an offer.
- These data are processed for a maximum of 7 days before being anonymised and deleted completely.
- Signing up for events (only available in Norwegian)
- When signing up for events, we collect data such as name, e-mail address and telephone number. We need this data in order to handle your request to join the event.
- These data are processed for a maximum of 90 days before being anonymised and deleted completely.
- SMS Marketing (only available in Norwegian)
- When signing up for our SMS marketing offers, we collect your mobile number and date of departure. We use the information to send you three SMS’ until the day of your departure.
- These data are processed for a maximum of 180 days before being anonymised and deleted completely.
- Cookies are small text files that are collected and stored on your device when you download a website. These are mainly used for statistics and analysis as well as improving the user experience, but they can also be used for marketing purposes. The purpose of cookies is to provide the website with basic functionality such as session management.
- Personal IP addresses are not stored.
- Here you can see all cookies used on torp.no, what purpose they serve and how long they are stored. You can also change or withdraw your consent.