Passport, ID and visa

Reis på Blåtur med TORP Booking

Bring your passport or ID card.

The police recommend that everyone traveling abroad brings their passport, or personal ID card for travel within the EU and Switzerland. If you do not have this with you, you may be refused boarding on departure or refused entry on arrival.

Check the validity of your passport

Some countries require the passport to be valid for an extensive period of time after entering or exiting the country. If your passport is not valid for the period required, you may be refused entry. If you are in doubt, check with the airline or travel agency.

Emergency passport

If you have lost, forgotten or your passport has expired, you can be issued an emergency passport. An emergency passport is only valid for a single journey. You must hand in the emergency passport to the police as soon as you get home.