On behalf of private companies such as Global Blue and Planet Refund, tax free forms are validated/refunded at the Servicecenter. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that the refund form is filled in correctly and the necessary documentation/receipts for the purchases are attached.
In Norway, VAT is included in the retail price and makes up 20% of the cost of goods. Residents outside Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are offered the option of a refund when leaving Norway for purchases from NOK 315,- and up. Tax free goods must be exported within one month from the date of purchase and are only for use abroad.
For items in checked-in luggage and hand baggage
- Before check-in, go to the Servicecenter.
- Present your receipts, travel documents for the same day, purchased goods and passport for export validation to your tax free form
- Once your tax free form has been validated, your tax free form will be collected for refund to your credit card
Already received your tax refund?
Remember you still need to get an export validation stamp on your tax free form to avoid charges to your credit card
Refund Services Details
- Refund cash limit if Credit Card/form: NOK 45 000,-
- Country cash limit per customer: NOK 14 000,- NOK
- Forms type accepted: Domestic