Get yourself and your belongings prepared for the security control.
Before you enter the security control
- Pre-pack all containers holding liquids in a transparent plastic bag with a volume of maximum 1 litre. Read more on what is allowed to bring in your hand luggage through the security control.
- Have your boarding pass as a printout or on your mobile phone ready to be scanned.
- Scan your boarding pass to enter the security control area.
In the security control
- Place the plastic bag in the tray provided for you.
- Place all metal objects in your handbag, your coat or the tray provided for you.
- Place laptops, mobile phones and tablets in the tray provided for you.
- Manual checks of passengers and hand luggage may occur even though they have passed through the metal detector or x-ray machine.